Sun, 2nd Jun, 2019
Armed Forces Community Information Day
Sheffield S2 4UJ
Keeping Families in Mind & Sheffield Mind are hosting a Armed Forces Community Information Day on June 2nd at 12pm to 3pm.
Currently serving in the armed forces?
• Ex-service or a veteran?
• A relative of a serving personnel
• A relative of ex-service or a veteran?
If you are, please join them for this family fun day.
There will be multiple organisations and charities that work with the Armed Forces Community. If you need support or information or know someone else that does please come along and ask them about any questions you may have. Please visit the Keeping Families in Mind stall and check out how they support the Armed Forces community.
Activities during the event:
• Football tournament between Sheffield United, Sheffield Mind and the Army Reserve units in South Yorkshire
• Free sports taster courses
• Inflatable activities
• Face painting
• Free lunch provided
Football tournament will kick off at 12.15pm. Teams from:
• 212 Field Hospital
• 64 Signal Squadron
• 106 Field Squadron
• 4th Battalion, The Yorkshire Regiment
• Sheffield United
• Sheffield Mind
Please contact 0114 258 4489 or email@example.com if you have any questions.